Rechercher dans ce blog

Saturday, September 19, 2020

Be like my spunky tomato vines. Don’t let 2020 knock you out. And trust science. | Maria Panaritis - The Philadelphia Inquirer

ersa.indah.link

“I’m on your team,” I told him. (I’m such a science geek that I’d just slipped a few scientific equations into a recent column about the travesty of online learning in public schools.) Still, he continued. It is science, he said, that can identify, explain, and address the natural threats we face.

The Link Lonk


September 19, 2020 at 04:01PM
https://ift.tt/32KgS5B

Be like my spunky tomato vines. Don’t let 2020 knock you out. And trust science. | Maria Panaritis - The Philadelphia Inquirer

https://ift.tt/2VAxJ6V
Tomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Dry conditions decrease Brazilian corn production estimate - World Grain

ersa.indah.link BRASILIA, BRAZIL — Delayed planting and continued dry conditions has dropped Brazil’s estimated corn production 11 million...

Popular Posts